donutland

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

thoughts ...

bored ... at work ... hence the blogging ...

sunshine .... looking forward to collecting my laptop this afternoon ... the past 2 nights were spent in bed curled up with a book instead of staring googled-eye at the computer screen ... actually it was quite a welcome change ... but i still miss my lappee!

sigh .... another resignation from my team yesterday ... gosh, my team is dwindling! but that doesn't speed up the climb up the ladder does it?

frustrated ... with the new assistants ... things can't get done fast enough ... my status is reflecting pretty badly ... getting prepared for another round of firing at this Friday's team meeting ...

unreasonable ... forcing me to clear my outstanding leave and to plan my leave schedule ... sorry no mood for that right now ... thanks for imposing yet another deadline for me ...

rainbow ... i so need one in my life right now ....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home