donutland

Saturday, May 06, 2006

that extra pair of hands ...

Adeline's last day was today ... sob!

there goes my extra pair of hands ... i admit ...i have been very reliant on her ... entrusting her with many tasks so that i can manage my time better ... yea, i'm checking into rehab (i.e. doing most things on my own again) ... i have gone into cold turkey ... just hours before her departure, i found myself picking up the loose pieces ... feeling lost ... sigh ...

have to work on training up another assistant now ... sian ...

exchanged presents ... i got her a BI necklace ... she got me 4 bottles of Hoegaarden beer (yay! my fav!) ... oh man, i was thrilled! i'm beginning to suspect that my reputation as an alcoholic is spreading like wildfire ... *hic* ... today must have felt like X'mas for Ade ... the team managers also gave her a present ... so did the rest of the Vacation Trainees ... lucky gal ...

oh well, i'll miss the familiarity and having someone reliable to count on ... kudos to Ade! anyhow, its time to move on :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home