donutland

Friday, May 19, 2006

disconnected

my grapevine has gone awry ... i'm getting more and more d/c from my team mates ... yea, thats what they call it ... on the surface ... team mates ... beneath the undercurrent ... strangers ... kutiyas ... hi/bye ... fya/fyi ... whatever ...

heard about the news from the gang (who are not part of my team) ... about another resignation yesterday within my team ... seen 3 resignations (1 who had already left, 2 fresh resignations) this week ... all from my team ... and I thought that the soon to be bonus payout would help rein in those envelopes ...

d/c cos' i'm so nonchalent about fellow team-mates ... stopped contributing to bee-day presents, farewell gifts and what not this year ... hello? i'm not an ATM machine that dispenses cash!!! made it a point to only contribute to people who actually matter to me ... so its only for the select few ...

i've learned ...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home