donutland

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

deadlines ... deadlines ... deadlines

i feel like i am walking on a thin line,
imitating an amatuer on a tight rope,
with nothing but deadlines on my mind
: : :
my heart palpitates with the rush of adrenaline,
while i clench my fists as i go through the piles of s**t and grime.
all i can do to vent my frustration is just blog and whine
: : :
fingers tapping away at the keyboard,
incessant ringing of the telephone,
constant stream of emails and faxes,
as i lose track of time
without any claim for overtime
: : :
if only we had more than 24 hours in a day
- wouldn't that be sublime?
: : :
~ the dead poet

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

woah.

4:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

11:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home