donutland

Sunday, April 29, 2007

The Hunted

With regards to my existing lease, we have decided to renew for another 1 year, maybe 2 years depending on the landlord.

So that will give me some time to search for a proper home. Enough of nomadic experiences.

HOME.

Hmm, home has never really lived up to its meaning the past 5 years.

Time files - staying on my own for the past 5 years was not something I had planned or expected to do. But circumstances change.

It didn't occur to me until 2 days ago that I have stayed at the current flat for 3 years now, until T reminded me that this would be our 4th year. I had forgotten that we signed a renewed lease just last year.

Anyway, D has decided to move out, while leaves the master bedroom empty. We managed to find new flatmates to take over her room come July via an online posting. Met the couple over the weekend and they seem decent. Both are architects and they seem rather keen to jazz up the common areas. They reckon the place too plain! I know my place looks like its been robbed since it is devoid of any artefacts, paintings and whatever display pieces you can think of. Oh well, let's see what they can come up with. Something tasteful I hope.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home