donutland

Monday, October 02, 2006

Back @ Work

great to see the rest of the 'ees' back in the office ... treasuring the last 2 weeks of tee's presence before she's off ...

think i'm getting away with the pink streaks (now a peroxide orange according to Keith) ... no gasps or shocks of disbelief yet ... the fashion police have yet to arrest me (i.e. The Partner + some HR fuddies)

new colleagues ... turns out that a new colleague used to be from my primary school and i can't remember her at all ... we were from different classes and strangely she even remembers which colour team i was in!!! i was in the greenies and she was with the blues ...

new assistant ... seated next to me ... i know this sounds wierd ... but its a lil too close for comfort + convenience ... for both hers and mine if you ask me ...


inherited ... okay, rather i absorbed the rest of my shitty cases from my coverage ... feel quite bad about leaving her in the lurch the past month ... but anyway it will be payback time for me ... soon ...

more resignations ... sigh ...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home