donutland

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Operation : Kutiya Annihilation

feel like strangling the kutiya !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she is going on leave AGAIN ... this coming Friday in fact .... "can you please cover me while I am away?" ... %&@#* #^&(!) ^*)(#$*&

if you read the earlier entry, she is going on leave again in mid-May ...

latest grouse :

the kutiya & I share the same assistant ... she has several but I only have ONE ... don't understand why she is cannibalising my resources, correction, my ONE and only resource ... what really irked me on Friday was that she told the assistant that some cases were urgent and needed to be done first ... fair enough ... but it was soooo URGENT that she left early for the day .... WTF!!! %&@#* #^&(!) ^*)(#$*&

Anyone up for Operation : Kutiya Annihilation? recruitment drive* starts soon ...

* note to @lloy ... your light sabre might just come in handy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

11:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home