donutland

Sunday, March 12, 2006

tattoo me / tattoo me not

i have been toying with the idea of getting a tattoo for years now ...

at first, i wanted to get one for my 21st birthday, however, i couldn't find anything that was symbolic enough to warrant a 'permanent stamp' on myself ...

over the years, i have been seaching for something meaningful ... or just something that i could see myself having for the rest of my life ... sigh ... choices, choices, choices ... and decisions ...

well, as i inch towards being a year older, the thought of getting a tattoo has crossed my mind again ... i do have something in mind now ... and i know the spot which i would like to have the tattoo at ... so maybe, just maybe ... its about time ... we'll see ...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

11:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home