donutland

Sunday, March 12, 2006

ahhh...a new me

FINALLY!!!! had some time off to run errands for myself today :)

went to service my mobile phone ... i swear, i am such a jinx when it comes to mobile phones :(

over the past 2 years, i think i have been to the Nokia service centre at least 5 times to service my phone ... 2 different phone sets some more!!! i'll be damned ...

next stop ... headed to the hair salon for a cut/colour/wash & blow ... i'm always at a loss as to what i wanna do to my hair ... always wanted a new radical hairdo with crazy colours and all ... but alas, due to the staid work environment i 'live' in, this is not possible ... hmm, maybe next time (yea, that's what i always tell myself)

anyhow, instead of my usual streaks, i settled for something different ... i had layers of coloured highlights instead ... hmm, doesn't make sense huh? well, u gotta see it for yourself then! oooh yes, i also had my fringe done in coloured layers ... the result ... something a lil less radical :) i'm pleased ... new locks and razor straight bangs ... hmmm, i do look like an overgrown manga ...

new hairdo + new lashes + ???? = ???

stay tuned ...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

11:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home