donutland

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I Googled ... ME!

ran a search on google on me, myself and I .... yea, pretty narcissistic huh?

oh well ... guess, what i found :

~ this blog : donutland of course
~ entries with blackivory + me in them
~ JPMorgan run : yes, would you believe that?! (yo peeps, try keying in your name plus the company ... linda, your name appears above mine)

erm ... sadly nothing else ... which is good news! whew! at least there is no dirty laundry floating out there in cyber space ...

but i found some raunchy stuff though ... some spacedonut imposter organizing a sex party in 2004 ... i swear ... that is NOT me! plus another spacedonut posting pictures of herself online ... sooo NOT me!

try googling yourself or an EX ... you never know what sort of X-Files you might find out there ...

i couldn't help it ... i tried googling the EX (s) and ................................. NOTHING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home