donutland

Monday, May 07, 2007

Ink Me

During our trip, Lak & I were discussing the subject of tattoos. Lak is tempted to get a second inking and her puppy VW might be getting one too. I have been contemplating getting one for the past ... hmm, 7 years? It was between a four-leaf clover or a cluster of stars.

Funnily, Xiaxue and her gang of gal pals went to get a star tattoo each at the neck, near their right ear recently.

And by coincidence, I came across this picture on The Sartorialist, a gal with something similar to what I had in mind. But not at the neck area though.



Whaddya think? Tell me your thoughts!

Alternatively, I was suggesting to Lak that since us three were tennis mates, we should all get tattoos of tennis racquets together ... hahaha. Hmm, that didn't go down too well I think.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jellbell from Hell said...

How about tiny sprinkling of stars at the ankle area? That would be so pretty! :)

12:38 pm  
Blogger vnsa said...

aye i saw their tatts!
and by the way, i think Gillian in the post is Glenn Tan's (the Tan Chong motors guy?)sister, who is Gayle's (my primary school friend) sister.

3:04 pm  
Blogger Sylvia said...

Hi Lynn, I have always wondered if I am brave enough to get tattoos. I am not a fan of stars though but I think it will suit you. :)

9:55 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home