donutland

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

The Boulevard of Broke

Yep, I have some explaining to do. It's been almost a month since I last blogged. The longest silence to date.

I have been rather occupied - with a major purchase which has emptied my coffers. A huge deficit. In the red.

I did it. I just bought my own pad 2 weeks back.

It was quite unexpected actually. Before viewing the place, I had some preconceived notions about the place and wasn't too optimistic. But what the heck, since my other viewing plans got cancelled earlier, I thought I should just make the trip down anyway. And guess what? Turns out that the apartment was above expectation and I was comfortable with the place. 1 day of deliberation and a second viewing later, I made the offer and it got accepted! Woohoo!!!

Thereafter, it was sleepless nights on money matters and serious shopping for furniture and appliances. GSS + beating the 2% GST hike!

Welcome to The Boulevard of Broke. The Prada and Gucci fund raisers have been discontinued. Instead, donations are now open for household appliances. Call 1800-HELP LYNN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home