donutland

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Bangkok - my version

This is Bangkok ... from my point of view ...

My 4th visit ... first REAL shopping trip to the Land of Smiles ... previous occasions were purely for work + sightseeing ... this one was solely dedicated to retail therapy + gorging on food ...

I just love going back to Bangkok ... its such a vibrant and creative city ... i just love the artistic side of it ... its also a cornucopia of sights, smells, tastes + sounds ... some pleasant ... some not so pleasant ... one thing is for sure, Bangkokians are one helluva patriotic lot and they are such great ambassadors of their country (such a rarity in Singapore) ....

this is my kaleidoscope ... enjoy ...






food !!!! yes, i pigged and pigged (some finger lickin' good moments) ... NON-STOP...

as you can see in the ensuing pics ...


this is the uber-cool Greyhound Cafe - highly recommended!!!

I thoroughly enjoyed my Spaghetti Cha Cha Cha aka squid ink pasta ... ab-fab ...

and of course ... my usual pilgrimage to Zen @ Patpong for good + affordable Jap food ... the sashimi is always fresh + excellent ... oishi ne :)

some pics taken at Siam Paragon ...

this one below shows a reading area in the middle of the shopping mall ...

love the look and the cool concept


Collette is to Paris .... PLAYGROUND is to Bangkok ... yet another ubercool shop to check out

some miscellaneous cam-whoring moments

found this bloke at Chatuchak ... quite cute lah

the funky hair stylist that did van's + mum's hair

i love BKK & BKK loves me! so much so that they named a shoe shop after me ... heh

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home